The Center for Business and Engineering of Additive Manufacturing (BEAM Center) is an interdisciplinary organized research unit at The University of Tennessee, Knoxville established to facilitate collaboration both among researchers at UTK and in professional, industrial, and governmental organizations. The BEAM Center focuses on the investigation and research into the area of Additive Manufacturing (AM) which currently stands poised to revolutionized business and engineering via supply chain and logistics, and reliability and maintainability engineering, respectively.
Collaboration and Organization
The BEAM Center consists of faculty members from three UT units:
You may contact the BEAM Center directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Affiliated faculty members' contact information can be found below.
- Dr. Mingzhou Jin, Director of BEAM Center
BEAM Area Leader for Supply Chain Management
- Dr. Bogdan Bichescu, Deputy Director of BEAM Center
- Dr. Oleg Shylo, BEAM Area Leader for Reliability and Quality
- Dr. Sean Willems, BEAM Area Leader for Inventory Management
- Dr. Andrew Yu, Engineering Management for UTSI
- Taner Cokyasar
- Jeremy Hale
- Huseyin Kose
- Rui Li